2011-12-01



Celebrate the special bond between mother and child with the Sterling SIlver "A Mother Holds Her Childs Hangs For A Short While And Their Hearts Forever" Heart Pendant. This pretty looped heart pendant is inscribed with a heartfelt message about the rapid pace of a child's growth, and the endurance of a mother's love. A beautiful gift, with a sentiment that any mother can appreciate, it's finely crafted in polished sterling silver and presented on an 18-inch sterling silver box chain.




Everything was as expected with necklace that I ordered. It arrived at a decent time and the product itself was beautiful.

It's affordable and has a really sweet message to a mother. I gave this to my mom with some other stuff for a late mother'sday present and she loved it! came sooner than expected. Will definitely buy from this source in the future.

I gave this to my Mom for her birthday and she loved it. She's taken care of children her entire life so it was more than appropriate.

My mom loved this! I was a bit worried because of the other reviews, but it got to her in a reasonable amount of time and she said the chain wasn't cheap looking and it fits well.

No comments:

Post a Comment