2011-11-28



Calvin Klein is a premier American designer famous for the birth of designer jeans. Known as "the supreme master of minimalism," Calvin Klein is one of the world's leading lifestyle design companies known for minimalist and functional aesthetics. The brand is modern, uniquely sophisticated and offers timeless style. Calvin Klein handbags are designed with clean, classic, and trendy silhouettes. They provide accessible luxury for today's consumer and are the perfect blend of contemporary sophistication.




Beautiful purse, if a bit pricey. It was a gift for my daughter though and she adores it, which is all that matters I suppose. Shipped great
and fast.

Beautiful bag. Looks more expensive than it was. Many compliments! I tied a silk red and gold scarf to the handle and it looks super classy! It is a little bulky to wear over the shoulder with a coat on.

Very beautiful, slightly bigger than anticipated but not a problem. Love the inside as well, it is elegant and comfortable.

Thank you for delivering me my bag in so short time!

I liked that bag so much, it is wonderful, stylish and convenient! It is exactly what I wanted to get!

No comments:

Post a Comment