2011-12-20

Case Logic TBC-302 Ultra Compact Camera Case with Storage (Black)

The Case Logic TBC-302 Ultra Compact Camera Case w/Storage is compatible with ultra compact point and shoot cameras. Durable dobby nylon and interior padding protect your camera against daily wear and tear Carabiner and belt loop allow for easy transport. Zippered pocket (Storage) stores memory cards and other small accessories. Internal Dimensions: 3.75" x 2.25" x 1". 25 Year Warranty!






This case has the perfect fit for a Canon S95, and the outer pocket holds a spare battery and memory card. The belt loop and carabiner are both secure.

I bought this case to replace my old CaseLogic case because it didn't have a spare pocket to hold small accessories. This case is small and light enough so that I can carry it around all day without noticing it that much, but it is has enough room and padding so that it carries my camera (Panasonic FH20), a spare battery, and a SD card and it protects my camera if I drop it.

Purchased this on advise from other reviews for the Panasonic Lumix ZS7 I purchased. Case holds the camera and an extra battery in the main section, and the memory chips in the small section. Has a loop to be attached to your belt. It is very small and a tight fit for the above, but it is perfect for what I wanted. Sturdy construction and has a little bit of padding to keep the camera secure. Perfect case for this camera and the few esstentials you need to bring along.


No comments:

Post a Comment