2011-12-15

X-Mini II Capsule Speaker

The X-Mini Capsule Speaker regularly stops customers in their tracks at our retail store, people cannot believe that what they are hearing is eminating from these handy pocket sized units.



I bought this and the iHome rechargeable mini-speaker at the same time. The iHome mini-speaker is much louder, but the sound quality of the X-Mini II is better for music, at least in my opinion. You get more of the high and low tones with the X-Mini II, and I am surprised that it does not have a tinny sound. The iHome speaker is good for movies or if you need a loud but small speaker for parties. The X-Mini II is slightly larger than the iHome speaker, but not much. I recommend the X-Mini II for listening to music, and it works really well with my netbook or with an mp3 player.
This amazingly loud little speaker is definitely worth the money if you want little space, big sound. This gadget is about as big as tennis ball, and puts out bass like it was the size of a soccer ball! You can't go wrong with this one.

But if you're looking for stereo, you'll have to check out X-mini Max.
The X-mini II won't give you stereo unless you buy two and hook them up specially.
I think it was worth the money to get, and I recommend it to any music lovers out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment