2011-11-24



32 inches wool blend button front stand collar field coat. Two upper box pleat pockets with button closure. Two lower patch flap pockets with side entry. Adjustable button cuff. Insulated body and sleeve lining. Michael Kors is an american designer producing contemporary updated merchandise. Classic updated styling for now and the future.






I received the jacket in Australia (posted direct). Its always a challenge buying online due to not knowing the sizes. I'm 6'3" and I would say well built if slightly overweight - 240lb. I bought XL and though it doesn't sit on me as loosely as the model shown, its probably the best fit. So, I would say its fairly true to size. I wouldn't try to put a jumper underneath it however. It would be too much of a snug fit. If you had a need for that then I would go XXL. It has that quality woolen feel even if its only 60% wool. All in all, a very nice piece of clothing. Certainly warm and comfortable.

For a Michael Kors jacket, you would had tought this was going to be expensive, but for $150.00 this jacket is pretty awesome. I don't know how it's going to work in the long run, since i got a few days ago, but the fabric and the feel of it feels great.
I got it in black and i think it's versatile enough to wear it formally or with jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment