2011-12-08


 
These are Brilliant Round Cut Natural Diamond Stud Earrings. They are made in Solid 14K White Gold and weigh 1/2 Gram (Total Weight). The 1/3 ctw (Total Weight) Natural Diamonds are I1 in Clarity & G-H in Color. Very well made, the earring is hallmarked 14K Gold. The dimensions of each earring is 3.3mm. These earrings have push-backs. The setting is 4-Prong. These earrings are a perfect gift for any occasion.


I bought these earrings as a gift. I was a bit skeptical of what quality I would be getting given the great price, but I was pleasantly surprised. There is no hint of color to my untrained eye, the earrings are uniform, I could not find any inclusions with the naked eye, and the "sparkle" factor is very good. While I could have just gotten lucky, I wouldn't hesitate to buy this product again (especially with the liberal return policy).

I ordered these as a gift because of their low price. I did not know much about diamonds before, but these are exactly as described. They are quite small and do have some inclusions visible to the naked eye up close. However, they do shine pretty well. In the end they weren't for me but customer service was very helpful in getting me a swift return

No comments:

Post a Comment