2011-12-13



This dazzling sparkling timeless ring is classic and can be used as an engagement ring, anniversary ring, bridal ring, promise ring, proposal ring, fashion ring, wedding ring, cocktail ring and also to represent eternal love between you and that special someone.

This 14k gold diamond ring is prong set with 3 round diamonds. The total diamond weight is approximately 0.85 carats. The diamonds are GHI color and SI1-I2 clarity. The ring band measures approximately 1.80 mm wide and 1.0 mm thick.


I can't say enough good things about the ring and about the support I received form the seller. The ring is even more beautiful in person than it appears in the photograph. The seller is very honest and upfront about the Color, Cut Clarity and Carat weight of the diamonds, but let me tell you one thing. My ring was rated as SI1-I2 ("slight inclusions" to "inclusions so large they can be seen to the naked eye".) Perhaps I was lucky and got an SI1, but I honestly can't see any inclusions in the diamonds. Of course I'm not a jeweler, but the diamonds sparkle phenomenally. Most important of all, my wife is simply overjoyed. And after all, isn't that what giving the gift of a diamond is all about?

Excellent seller. I would easily recommend them to anyone. 100% positive experience!!


No comments:

Post a Comment