2011-12-06



Redesigned for music and Multi-Touch, iPod nano is smaller and lighter than ever. You can clip it to your sleeve, jacket, or running shorts and keep your favorite songs at your fingertips--along with the Genius feature, a built-in FM radio, pedometer, and more. And the anodized aluminum finish in six bright colors makes this new design even more brilliant.


This is my first iPod, so maybe that is why I am not disappointed in "missing" features. I was looking for a way to listen to my music in my car since my CD player broke, and decided to go the route of an iPod and FM Transmitter combo. I already have a smart phone, so really just wanted a MUSIC player, not a camera/video player/game player, etc. Nor did I want another device the size of my phone to carry around. This Nano is perfect! It's a great size, holds tons of music, and is easy to operate. The built in pedometer and radio are bonuses! My music sounds awesome on it!

Very simple, clean design. If all you care about is the music rather than apps, this is the perfect option.

Delivered in reasonable time. Love the new features and compact size. My only negative is the battery life which seems to be shorter than my previous generation Ipod.

No comments:

Post a Comment