2011-12-08

Citizen Men's BL5250-02L Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Watch

The Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar features a titanium case and deep blue dial. The timepiece features a 1/20 second chronograph that measures up to 60 minutes, 12/24 time, dual time, alarm, date indicator, and power saver function. Additional features include an inner calendar, which automatically adjusts to the proper date as well as leap years through the year 2100. Independent hour hand adjustment makes changing time zones simple and precise. The genuine leather strap features attractive white contrast stitching and buckle closure.



I love this watch ! It's a great all around watch - as I use it for fun and for work.

I travel for work and the dual time zone (Local Time) feature is super. I change the time to my destination when I enter the plane and I can then use the destination local time for my arrival and other appointments.

The hands are easy to read in most light conditions. The band is very comfortable.
The Solar Feature keeps the need for a battery replacement a distant possibility. The quartz movement is very accurate.

I do not use the alarm feature much, but it's available if desired.
I highly recommend this watch!!

Really like this watch. All components are high quality and the watch looks nice with dress or casual wear. The strap is very stiff but is starting to loosen up with use. Wish Citizen had replaced the 1/20 second dial with a day indicator as I don't use the tachymeter function and would have preferred to have the day of week indicated. I have no problem reading any of the dial info and although the watch looks heavy, the titanium case keeps everthing light. Proud to have this as part of my collection.

I am only buying light powered watches as I usually keep 5 to 10 watches in my collection at a time. Battery replacement was becoming a real hassle not to mention a considerable expense (my Tag Heuer costs me $250.00 every 2-3 yrs for battery replacements).


No comments:

Post a Comment