2011-12-12



This landmark Energy 5.1 Take Classic home entertainment system flaunts superior MDF cabinets finished in sophisticated high-gloss black. It includes a powerful 200-watt subwoofer with a front-firing port, 8" driver and patented Ribbed Elliptical Surround(TM) for well-defined bass reproduction. But the coup de grĂ¢ce is the newly added Convergent Source Module (CSM) with its 3" poly-titanium woofer and .75" Hyperbolic(TM) aluminum-dome tweeter. This proprietary technology provides a dynamic frequency range and an expansive soundstage, resulting in smooth, realistic sound that emanates from each satellite speaker as well as the center channel. Music and movie lovers can now rejoice because the Take Classic not only breathes life into every entertainment experience, it incites an intense passion in every listener.





After listening to these speakers at Circut City, I immediately gave up my Bose 321 GSX system. These speakers when paired with a quality receiver deliver chest pounding bass and crisp highs and delivery true surround sound. I don't know why I was so loyal to Bose.

Recently purchased the Energy 5.1 Take Classic for my newly purchased Denon AVR 1911 receiver and new Sony Blu Ray player. WoW! At first I was going to put off all purchases because I could not afford the much more expensive speakers that I wanted to buy (Focal Domes). Purchased the Energy 5.1 from the reviews on CNET and am extremely happy with the results. The Blu Ray Sherlock Homes sounded spectacular in the 5.1 surround sound. I'm certain that the highly rated Denon AVR which I also purchased at an incredibly small price had something to do with it. But now that I have heard the sound I will plainly state that I will not be updating my speaker system anytime soon. I am extremely happy with the sound. I love classical music and can confirm that the sound was wonderful in the surround mode. Violin strings sounded pure, and the subwoffer was just right for the depth of sound. Voices were also quite true. Amazing. I also played a few latin jazz albums and they were magnificent. Ella Fitzegerald also never sounded so good. What a find. Purchased the speakers without hearing them, strictly on the expert reviews. Best speaker system for less than a thousand dollars, and I only paid 400.00 Great find. I guess I was very lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment