2011-12-15

Garmin nüvi 1450LMT 5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator with Lifetime Map & Traffic Updates


See the big, wide world with the large screen nüvi 1450LMT. It offers free Lifetime Maps and Traffic, multiple-point routing, lane assist with junction view to guide you through busy highway interchanges, pedestrian routing options and ecoRoute to find the most fuel-efficient route.



I immediately began using my Garmin nüvi 1490LMT 5-Inch Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator. I planned several trips, researched numerous items as to locations for my upcoming trip. During the trip I searched for my nearest Starbucks coffee houses, rest areas and restaurants. I found this little device to be invaluable, for my Spouse also (who, not being a computer person... immediately began using it). I am addicted...I love it. Can't wait to start planning the next trip. I did have 2 instances of misdirection to areas that were not as requested...(1)a Starbucks (was not where I was directed...I accredited this one to the fact that Starbucks had closed some of its stores in recent months)(2)a restaurant was not where I was directed. I believe Streets / Lanes / Avenues and Ways played a big part in this misdirection. I love my Garmin nüvi 1490LMT 5-Inch Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator.
One last item... my vehicle is equipped with OnStar and the first cell phone to be turned on in the vehicle is usually the first to be picked up by the OnStar Bluetooth phone system (it only handles one at a time).... The Garmin nüvi 1490LMT 5-Inch Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator will pick up a second Bluetooth cell phone and is loud and clear. Thanks Garmin.

This garmin is amazing. I have had no problems with it since I bought it on black friday of 2010. The only thing that happened is the traffic feature stopped working on the unit but only because there was an outage in all areas and no one was receiving traffic info at all. Once it was fixed (was down for 4-5 days) the traffic feature has worked perfectly and has even saved me from getting to work late! The size of the screen is amazing that lets you see alot of stuff and the features are awesome and the unit gets reception super fast (within seconds). This is an excellent purchase for this price. Elsewhere this unit goes for close to 300. Do not think twice about this unit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment