2011-12-13




I received my Kindle Fire this morning and it is pretty amazing. The size, screen quality, and form factor are excellent. Books and magazines look amazing on the tablet and it checks email and surfs the web quickly. After using it for about 6 hours I can definitely say that I am in love with it. I have an iPad2 and it pretty much does all the same things, it is just slightly smaller. If you are looking for an e-reader and tablet computer I would definitely give this one a look.

The new Fire is wonderful. Easy to set up, linked right away to my wi-fi, all my content that was "in the cloud" showed up immediately and I downloaded several books. Looged in to one of my favorite web sites and watched some video (sound enhanced by a set of small speakers I use for the iPhone when I listed to audio books). Great screen resolution, ease of use, good produt manual. Only negative, of course, no good at all in the sunshine. But that is ok as my use is about 95% inside. Thanks for a great product! 


No comments:

Post a Comment