2011-12-21

Kodak EasyShare Sport C123 12 MP Waterproof Digital Camera (Blue Bundle with Orange Float Strap)

Ready for life unlimited. Whether it’s a dunk in the pool, a downpour on the hiking trail, or a spilled drink at the restaurant, check out the great outdoors without worrying about dirt, dust, and sand. Be ready with the KODAK EASYSHARE SPORT Camera. Take your best shot—up to 10 ft underwater. Plus, wherever you go, your friends will wish they were there. With Kodak’s Share button you can tag pictures directly from your camera for e-mailing to friends or uploading to popular social networking sites.






I was truly blown away by the picture quality! I just printed some of the pictures and they look way better than I anticipated from a waterproof camera - insanely inexpensive at that. I kept the camera submerged for long periods of time and I never noticed any sort of leakage. My vacation would not have been complete without it...serious!

Only drawback is the speed at which you can take multiple pictures in repetition. The screen takes a second to process the photo so you have to wait a few seconds to take another picture.

Love this camera. It worked great in every activity we did. We took it snorkeling, in the rain, on a inner tube tour. It didn't matter where went, or what we did, this camera performed. Capturing every moment wonderfully. I added a large capacity SD card and had to download pictures on our last full day (400 pictures and about 20 minutes of video).

I had one problem that was operator error. I failed to ensure the battery door was fully closed after downloading pictures. The camera failed during a morning snorkel. I simply dried it out in the room over breakfast and restarted it. Still working great.

This camera is small enough to put in your pocket and goes great all day. Snorkeling at Poipu to the rim of Waimea Canyon and everything in between, this camera is ready for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment