2011-12-22

Panasonic DMW-LVF1 External Live Viewfinder for Panasonic GF1 Micro Four Thirds Interchangeable Lens Camera

The Photo Basics 5-in-1 Collapsible Reflector Kit is versatile in the field and in the studio, providing shadow-lightening detail in your subject, using available, or studio lighting. It contains a translucent white disc, which is perfect for softening direct sunlight, or lights without diffusion. Use the removable, reversible zippered slipcover to reflect light into shadow areas of your subject. The cover consists of the following colors: silver, gold, white and black. This 42" reflector is perfect for 3/4 length portraits, and medium still-life setups. It folds down to 1/3 its open size, and comes with a carry case. We suggest the purchase of a pivoting arm and stand, to hold the disc where needed -- especially if you are working without an assistant.






This is an item that might stay in your bag and not on the camera much of the time. That is, if your shooting where there is shade to shade the screen of your camera. But when you need this, you really need this. I bought my GF1 because I only shoot in RAW, and I don't worry about JPEG. I shoot in RAW, because I sell my work to magazines, and I need the best file out of the camera that I can get. Lots of the time, I am shooting where the sun isn't directly on the screen on the back of the  camera , and so I don't need the LVF1, but when you move to direct sun light, then you really are going to need this. Works great, and you could keep it mounted on the camera if you wanted to. There is a button on the side of the viewfinder that when you push, it moves between the camera screen or the LVF1 being what you view with. What that means, if that you don't need to remove it to use the screen on the camera.

Very high quality. Good image, but not up to par with the one in my G2. Many things to love about it- variable angle, adjustable diopter, small size, and great in bright light.  Good reason to buy this item,, it help gf1 or gf2 to take a shot clearly when you use it, by looking at your lcd and if theres light on it, its not clear enough, so use lvf1 to view it clearly.


No comments:

Post a Comment