2011-12-02


Celebrate the special day with the Women's 10k White Gold Traditional Wedding Band Ring. Traditional in design, the smooth and silky look of 10k white gold creates the 2mm width of this wedding band. A classic pairing with any white gold engagement ring. This slim band is a beautiful choice for the woman who prefers a very simple, classic look.


I recently purchased this ring for my wedding. Being on a budget and getting married isn't easy but when you find great deals like this one, you have to take it. I love my ring! It's plain and simple. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

This ring was exactly what I wanted, exactly what I expected and arrived in a hasty fashion.
I loved it! is perfect & the price was perfect as well. To be honest I wanted for my tumb & it looks exaclty how I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment