2011-11-29



Classic gold hoops take on a modern design with the Duragold 14k Yellow Gold Half Round Hoop Earrings. Each gold hoop contains a half round design accentuating an urban look. The hoops will stay securely in place with their click-top closure. The smooth gold finish showcases the quality and precision used to create every Duragold piece. The classic design allows these earrings to be dressed up or down.



I love these little hoops!! Even though, I'd read all the reviews about how tiny they are, I don't think I was quite prepared they are indeed TINY, but wide with a great finish .... perfect for everyday!!! They shipped quickly, I got them earlier than expected and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND these.

I just received these earrings, and I absolutely love them! They are small yet noticable and elegant. Perfect for me!

I wanted a pair of smaller gold earrings for every day wear. These are perfect. The hoop is small, but makes a nice impression on the ear. I have forgotten I have them on and have worn them to bed, which is something I never do with earrings. If you want a smaller size hoop that is noticable on the ear and not overpowering, these are perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment