2011-11-29






This is a small type of wallet, just a few compartments for IDs and credit cards and one compartment for cash. Cool, simple and very stylish. I'm very happy with it, and you will be if you are looking to buy a wallet you want to keep in a back pocket of your jeans. It want make a bulge on your behind as it doesn't have that coin compartment, made of leather, in a nice box.

Purchased this wallet to replace an ancient wallet I carried for years. This wallet comes with a removable sleeve which you can insert you ID in. Several slots for credit cards and a deep cash slot. So your cash doesn't show as much when looking in your wallet. Good leather feel with the Tommy Hilfiger sewn in. Not big and bulky, very flat and not to complicated. Just a very good quality leather wallet!

This fit the bill perfectly. Let me get one thing out of the way right now: this isn't a big wallet. If you're looking for a wallet with lots of compartments for cards, ID's, coins, and anything else, look elsewhere. This has only 3 slots for credit cards, one slot for your ID, and I put one more card in the removable sleeves for pictures, which works fine for me. The advantage of the lack of compartments is that it's super thin. It's obviously not quite as thin as my Slim Clip was, but surprisingly it's not too far off.
Quality-wise, this thing is made great! It has that great leather feel with the Tommy Hilfiger logo sewn in on the front. I feel like this thing could last me years if I needed it to (and I probably will). The box it came in was also a foreshadowing of the quality of the wallet; it was cardboard with leather sewn in on the front. I almost didn't want to throw it away.

To conclude, if you want a wallet that can hold a huge number of cards and coins, keep looking. But if you want a thin wallet that'll hold cash and a few credit cards, and look great doing it, then buy this wallet. You won't be disappointed.

I've always had problems with my wallet, they always spoil quickly, but this is one of the best and most beautiful book I've ever had, very compact and attractive. I recommend to everyone.

I love this wallet. Better yet, my Fiance loves it even more! I bought it for him for his Bday and he is very happy with it. He had the same old wallet for 10 yrs lol, so it was time for a new one and he absolutely loves it. :) The reviews that I read about the wallet before I bought it were all good. The wallet has a lot of room in it and your cash won't stick out. There is also a section that slides out for business cards. It makes an excellent gift! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment