2011-12-21

Bra Discs Nipple Covers Style 410x




I have tried everything from adhesives to silicone gel covers and these work the best so far. Not only do they prevent the high-beam look, but the discs do not show through, even with white t-shirts. While some of the silicone covers are thick enough to distort the shape of your breast, these are thin and look natural. They are meant to be placed inside a bra and take longer to position than adhesives, but are MUCH easier to take off. The only drawback is the material, which is rubbery, but the effectiveness of these discs is outstanding

This product has changed my life! I am much more confident when I walk anywhere in public. It has improved my posture because I do not have to slump over to try to conceal "the problem". I have been wearing these covers every day for over a year (same ones). I simply slip them inside my bra after I put it on. I cannot feel them or see them at all. They are very durable and washable. After a year of use, one of them is finally beginning to tear so I am ordering another pair! I am so thankful I found this product!


No comments:

Post a Comment