2011-12-21

Stainless Steel Sparkle 3.8mm Band Ring - Women (Size 5)

A shiny simple stainless steel band ring with shimmer stardust all around. This sparkling ring is 3.8mm wide and available from size 5 to 8. We use high quality stainless steel which has high resistance to rust, corrosion and tarnishing and requires minimal maintenance in order to keep jewelry looking like new. You can get the matching men's ring to make this a couples ring set for your love ones (Product number 508506.9935M).







The ring was exactly what I thought it would be. Very beautiful and shiny! It is also extremely comfortable, half of the time I don't even remember that I'm wearing it. I went by the rest of the people's comments about it and I'm glad I did, because I am very happy with this purchase. It shines brightly in the light and it does look like it has small diamonds in it! The size was also perfect. If you are thinking about buying this ring, go for it!! You can't beat the price and the quality is just outstanding.

I was looking for an inexpensive wedding band to wear on a daily basis. This ring is even more beautiful in person. It really does sparkle and looks like it has diamonds even though it doesn't. I absolutely love it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment