2011-12-14

Logitech HD Webcam C310

Logitech HD Webcam C310 with 720p Video, 5 MP Photos





I bought this webcam as I needed one that works with Linux's Ubuntu operating system. This one works perfectly, there was no need to install anything, all I had to do was plug it in. The webcam produces a clear, high quality image and works with all the applications I have so far tried. The webcam is small and solidly built. I think it will last a long time.

I was pleased to find that this Logitech HD Webcam C310 worked perfectly out of the box with my Mac Mini running Mac OS X 10.6.6. It was 100% plug and play, requiring none of the included Logitech software, and I was immediately able to use the webcam with iChat, FaceTime, and Skype. The picture quality is excellent and the sound quality from its built-in microphone is very good. The person with whom I was using FaceTime immediately noticed the much improved image and sound quality over any of the other systems I've used in the past. The image certainly looks HD on a good monitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment