2011-12-08



Performance mouse MX wireless




This is a pretty good mouse. (If you did own an MX Revolution, you will still miss it)
Darkfield works as advertised. Never skips a beat on any surface. Battery life is ridiculously long. It's nice to be able to charge it, while still using mouse using the USB cable. The battery is easily replaceable.

If you have large paws, you may end up your thumb over the side of the mouse. This is annoying, and I have a calus on my thumb as a result.

Overall, I'd say if your on the fence, go ahead and buy it. I've had this mouse for some time now and am not disappointed in the least bit. It's just not my belovid MX Relolution.

Being an avid gamer I am always trying to find that special keyboard and mouse that makes life and gaming easier and more enjoyable. I was a bit skeptic paying top dollar for a mouse without having a chance to try it out first but I have been pleasently surprised. The mouse response is superb and the scrolling best Ive tried. The mouse came with a little bag to store the usb cable which is a plus because having so many gadgets with cables can become confusing. They advertised the precision in any surface feature and it is as they say I can easily slack off on the couch and use the mouse on its leather surface or on top of the couch pillow and it works perfectly. The small wireless receiver is small and almost invisible to keep the pc looking less cluttered. Whats the best thing about this mouse? well by far it must be the hyper-fast scrolling. It's amazing and so convenient. I spend hours on Facebook and the scrolling for looking through your wall or for searching through bookmarks is awesome. The only flaw to this mouse is the weight, compared to other mouses Ive tried its a bit bulky but it makes up in efficiency. Another great thing about the mouse besides it being wireless is that it's rechargable. I use it approximately 5 hours a day non stop and Ive only had to charge it maybe once every 4-5 weeks. I definitely recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment