2011-12-01





It is a perfect fit for the Kindle charging plug and fits snugly into the Kindle. The cable feels sturdy with a nice thick insulation. Mediabridge shipped the item quickly and I would buy from them again.
I am surprised this cable come with with nice boxed package instead of just a plastic bag.

I use cable for charging my Motorola Droid phone beside my bed since original cable is way too short. Work like a charm!

Good price for a nice quality cable.
I got this to transfer files from my computer to my Kindle Fire. It's a sturdy cable (which may be a slight disadvantage to some people, as it doesn't coil as easily as a thinner cable would, but it's fine for me), and fits well into the Kindle micro slot.

This cable is actually high quality for a low price. This is a pretty high quality cable. It is sturdy, connects very securely and tightly (you can pick up your device by holding onto the cord), and it does not prevent you from using your touchscreen as cheap cables (which short out devices) will do. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

No comments:

Post a Comment