2011-12-08



ARC TCH MSE ENG HW US Experience the Arc Touch Mouse: there is no equal in look, feel, and performance. With a dramatic design and easy elegance, this stylish mouse is a perfect fit for your lifestyle. Flick to zip down the page. Tap to stay at your destination. Feel the speed and responsiveness to your touch.




I bought this, thinking that I wanted an optical mouse that would give me some need features, be modern, and convenient. This mouse is perfect for me. It fits my hand perfectly, allowing me to work the mouse while resting my wrist comfortably on the desk's pullout tray. I was a little uncertain of some of the features when I opened it up - but the tutorial that installation takes you through explains how to flick, scroll, do special functions with the middle-clicking, etc. This has become an absolute favorite piece of my technology. I love being able to sit back and scroll on pages without having to click on anything on-screen or on the keyboard, and the mouse is extremely responsive. Also, the magnetized body that will keep the transponder attached is very handy, as you don't have to worry about misplacing it while traveling.

I have small hands and I like that I can cover this mouse from heel of hand to fingertips easily. The left and right click buttons were a little stiff when I got it but after a couple of hours they felt more comfortable to me. Scrolling took some time to get use to but now that I have used it for a while it works great. In a browser double tapping the middle of the scroll strip opens a link in a new tab. Single tap the middle and you can autoscroll. The sound of the strip when scrolling didn't bother me the way it did some reviewers and I didn't find it to be loud. I had to stop using my Logitech trackball mouse because of wrist pain and I hope this mouse is a long term solution. I will update if any problems come up. I recommend people give it a try. So far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment