2011-12-08



With remarkable two-in-one support, the Moving Comfort Maia Bra is made to fit and flatter larger-breasted women. With seam-free molded cups and an underwire to separate and support the breasts, the Maia offers an enhanced fit and a smooth, no-line look under shirts. To further reinforce and support the chest and increase comfort, internal spacer fabric extends from the cup to the strap of the bra. The back straps are adjustable for an optimum fit, and three plush-backed hook-and-eye rows on band offer further adjustable comfort. On a purely aesthetic level, the Maia reduces the "tube" effect created by so many sports bras on the market so you can look great and feel great.

Designed for high-impact sports, the Maia features combined encapsulation and compression support. The encapsulation bra cup construction surrounds the breast to give support and shaping, protecting the breast tissue from horizontal, vertical, and circular motion during sports. Compression bra construction redistributes breast tissue to evenly press against the chest wall limiting overall motion. If you have been discouraged by sport bras that do not accommodate larger chest sizes or are unattractive to look at, then Maia is a great choice for you. Designed for comfort and beauty, this is a bra that recognizes the athleticism of all women.




I bought the Moving Comfort Maia sports bra. This is my favorite sports bra now. Tight fit with no movement. I run four days a week, and I find myself grabbing this bra instead of my old Nike fav. It's not a tiny top, for those of you who like to skimp; it's a functioning bra that's definately built to support all around. It has good breathability and wicking, and no chaffing problems. Stays in place. I plan on purchasing another one to keep the wear and tear down.

I ride several horses a day, and am a 36D. Normally the impact of riding has forced me to wear 2 sports bras, and still have bounce, or shoulder pain.

The Moving Comfort Maia is hands down the best bra I've ever worn. They make a bra that not only stops the bounce, but it fits very well, and is so comfortable.

I own 3 of these bras. I highly recommend this bra if you need serious bounce control and are also looking for a flattering fit !

This is the best sports bra I have ever owned. I am a 34D so it is hard for me to find supportive bras in my size. I run, do yoga, kickboxing, stairmaster, hillclimber, circuits, weights and this bra keeps Mae West & Mae East from jumping up and down. It is extremely comfortable on my shoulders and around the chest band. The underwires provide support and separation but do not bind or pinch. No "uniboob" problem here so it actually looks good under your t-shirt. When you take it off after a workout it may be soaking wet but you never feel the wetness during the workout. I have owned this bra in all colors for about a year and they hold up very well to daily workouts and weekly washings.

No comments:

Post a Comment