2011-12-08



Easy style that's hard to wear out. Jeans have a relaxed fit, sits below waist, straight leg, 2 front & back pockets, belt loops, and the quality never goes out of style! Cotton. Denim. Twill.




This was a great find as it allowed me to purchase boys pants that fit my nephew who's built like a fireplug. He has short legs and a large waist, finding Levi's that fit has been a problem. Stores normally don't carry his size.

I am grateful to find these husky sized Levi's. The brand is good and wears well. I had no trouble finding the blue jean colors in the size needed in local stores but could not find the black anywhere. They are my son's favorite jeans.

It is really hard to find jeans and pants that fit my skinny 11-year old son. I usually have to order "slim" sizes for him. It is hard because he can't try them on first, but the Levi's are usually a perfect fit. These Levi's are his favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment