2011-12-08



Undercover Mama functions as an undershirt, keeping your back, sides and belly covered as you nurse. It has no straps and attaches directly to the outer flaps of any nursing bra. Undercover Mama remains attached while in use. You will feel like you are wearing a regular cami under you shirt, but when you need to nurse you still just have to undo the flap on your bra and Undercover Mama opens with it!Undercover Mama's generous length make them great to layer under your shirts and allow you to nurse comfortably. SIZE GUIDE: Small = 32-34C Medium = 34D-36C Large =36D-38C XLarge = 38D-40C XXLarge = 40D-42 (Approximate based on Bra Size)






When my son was born, my biggest concern about breastfeeding was the modesty. I am a very private person and I even felt uncomfortable in my own home nursing if I had any company over besides my husband. Then my friend told me about the Undercover Mama nursing shirt. This has been the best thing to happen to breastfeeding since the invention of the pump. I love it! It easily unclips and clips, without any fussing around. And now I'm never embarrassed about letting my belly hang out in front of anyone. I would definitely recommend it to any new mother. This is a must-have for anyone breastfeeding!

The undercover mama nursing shirt is the best invention available out there! It really does allow you to nurse easily while wearing regular tops. The shirt is stretchy, light-weight, soft, made of quality cotton fabric and cut appropriately for a nursing mom (not too low). Other reviewers who recommended ordering a size smaller than you usually do were correct as the shirts seem to be cut a bit larger than average nursing tanks. I usually wear a medium shirt - sometimes a large during nursing. (I am currently nursing and wear a 38DD.) I ordered a small black shirt and think that it works great. I could probably also wear a medium without trouble. Thank you Undercover Mama! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment