2011-12-06



Wayfarers signify what the look of rock and roll is all about. Classically framed and completely iconic, this style from Ray-Ban is lightweight and durable and ready to exude some serious attitude.




I am glad I bought the New Wayfarer glasses, wonderful and a better design then the old ones.
I am too a average size guy and I bought the small frame (52) and I am glad I did. For me the fit is perfect and I would not want them any bigger.

This was such a great purchase! I recommend this pair of stylish sunglasses to anyone seeking a fresh look. Not only did they fit true to size (I ordered the 52, which was recommended for the average woman's face to which I have) but a great, durable case, and a free t-shirt came with my purchase as well. I wear my new Ray-Bans everywhere and am constantly getting complimented on them! If you're looking for a great pair of sunglasses for a great deal, definitely purchase this item as I recommend them with high regard. Not only are they comfortable and stylish but they also do a wonderful job of protecting my eyes from the sun, as I no longer have to squint! 


No comments:

Post a Comment