2011-12-06



The Clubmaster from Ray-Ban has been introduced and re-introduced over the decades and still holds the same iconic value, if not more. Inspired from multiple styles, this look is simple yet strong, and refined yet relaxed. Includes a durable protective storage case.




I also have Wayfarers, which I'm very fond of, but the Clubmaster style is the one I'm wearing most. Very comfortable and very stylish.

Just a note about sizing: I had to get the smallest wayfarers (they come in three sizes, if I'm not mistaken) to fit my face properly. The Clubmaster style is perfect for me, because they're small in size also.

Lastly, the seller 'eyewear everywhere' is just amazing. Fast shipping and great customer service.

These are some real nice glasses. Nice looking and the lenses are great. Spend the extra money on the polarized lens. Alleviates strain on the eyes from glare, good for driving, boating, walking around during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment