2011-12-21

Samsung HM3700 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headset

Samsung designers have done it again! The smooth and sleek look of the HM3700 will make you feel fashionable and fun. Most importantly, the HM3700 comes with the Samsung quality you would expect from a leader. The Samsung Bluetooth runs on Bluetooth version 3.0 plus enhanced data rate for fast data transferring and the latest in technology. Use it while exercising, while walking and talking and more! The ear band does a great job of holding the HM3700 on your ear and is light and flexible for that perfect fit. It can connect to phones as far as 33 feet away. The HM3700 lasts up to nine hours of talking time or 300 hours on standby before needing to be re-charged.






This bluetooth was prefect for me; I listen to music as a way to relax so when I saw it brought a pair of ear buds, I just had to have it. I've used it a couple of times since getting it and only had to charge it once so far. The set up was very easy for me, I've never used a bluetooth headset before. The only problem I have is the voice command but I'm sure with some practice I'll get it. The sound quality is excellent and works even better than just my phone alone.

This stereo bluetooth headphones almost sound as good as my Dr Dre headphones that I use at home. The voice command work flawlessly, and the pairing to my cell was done in a matter of seconds. This shipper sent the headphones and a got them 3 days ahead of scheduled. Great product and fantastic sound. Battery lasted 12 hours.

This headset is great! The versatility it offers as a bluetooth and also the earbuds makes it perfect for me. The sound quality is terrific and I like how comfortably the earbuds fit inside my ears. I have already recommended this to a few of my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment