2011-12-08






This is the model I've been waiting for, one with a built-in camera. I sold my old Touch, iPod, and Nano after I bought this. I'm a photographer but I don't always have my DSLR with me, so the Touch has been a fun way to pursue my photography passion when I'm out and about. Yeah sometimes I wish it were an iPhone, but the majority of time I'm somewhere with wireless access so I still have the online experience without the monthly expense of the iPhone data plan. You will laugh at me but I keep my touch on my nightstand and in the morning I use it to check my email and check Facebook/Flickr without getting out of bed! It's also a good time killer while waiting for appointments or sitting in boring meetings.

I bought this item, upgrading from an iPhone 3g with no service, (essentially an iPod Touch). I am impressed with the front and back cameras, and the retina display is awesome. But my main complement is the speed. Multitasking is essential! I love it, it allows me to do things I never thought possible on my new touch. It seems to make it more and more like a pocket computer. I can have 30 apps open, all running, at a time before it even starts to get a little slow. I have bought and installed iMovie, and that makes my videos taken with my iPod made more awesome. I absolutely LOVE this product, and no matter if your purpose is buisness, schoolwork, email and music, or just plain fun, YOU WILL LOVE IT TOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment